JennyGozali.com

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Story of Life

By JennyGozali

Without a warning thunder stroke
Then followed with a tornado
Which finally torn myself apart
I broke down and was lost

With a glimpse of hope
I tried to pick up the pieces
Putting it all together again
Craving for better ending

But suddenly another storm hit
The unwanted black cloud once again came
And covered the sun
The rain dropped
And wiped my confident away

Once again
I drowned loose control of my life
All the root of my pains in life became a big deal
I feel so unworthy

The Angel side of me with broken wings
Tried hard to stand up in confident
Without showing any pain or weakness
While The Evil side of me
Eager to take over my life
Trying to be a hero for my Angel.

I didn’t know who I was anymore
I was too tired of myself.

With a left over strength
Finally I surrender myself to my Lord
With an open arms HE welcomes me
And helped me carry all my burdens

Day after day
The sun shines brightly more than ever
And I see hope in HIM

No comments: